CrossLink is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect CrossLink with your PayJunction.
I. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminals
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
II. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the + New API Credential button.
- Leave theUser Typeset to "Unrestricted Credential"
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and CrossLink, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: CrossLinkAPI
- LAST NAME: Name of the location or business unit (no spaces).
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN user ID:suggestion concatenate the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
III. Save the API credentials in CPTS-Ecom Wallet
- Navigate to your wallet via Crosslink Software then to the “Program Services” tab and enter click on “Click to Enter PayJunction Account Information”:
- Enter in the PayJunction API user information that was generated in step II-5:
Your wallet is now setup to utilize both Plaid ACH and Remote Invoicing.
For additional assistance, please contact PayJunction support: 800-601-0230