PayJunction provides a powerful recurring transaction system that allows you to schedule transactions with ease.
Click Recurring in the left-side menu.
- Then click New Recurring.
- Enter Amount.
- Select the Type to Monthly-Date, set Bill Every to the frequency of recurring transactions desired.
- Set the Start Date to the date that you would like the recurring schedule to begin.
- Set End After to set the number of successful recurring charges to mark completion of the recurring schedule.
- Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like).
- Scroll to the bottom and click Process Recurring.
Upon a successful transaction, you will see a green status denoting the schedule is active.
Our system will either: a) run the full transaction amount if the schedule starts today, or b) run a $1.00 test transaction to ensure the card is valid if the schedule starts in the future (the test transaction will automatically "drop off" the customers card).
If you designed your schedule to start today, you will see a confirmation of the first transaction at the bottom of the recurring transaction details page.