Note: When using PayJunction's transactions API (ex. 3rd party software), AVS parameters included in the API call override the security settings that are explained below.
PayJunction allows you to configure your CVV or AVS security settings per service (API, Hosted Payments) and per terminal (ex. per location).
Follow these steps to update your API and Hosted Payments security settings:
- First click the More button along the left side light gray navigation.
- Then click Accounts.
- Select the account you want to work on.
- Select PayJunction API or Hosted Payments.
- Then click EDIT on the right hand side.
- Choose the type of security settings you wish to toggle.
- To adjust the CVV settings switch the ON / OFF button, then click Save Changes.
- In order to update the AVS Settings click AVS on.
- Select the desired settings, then click Save Changes.
To find more information about AVS click here.
To find more information about CVV click here.