AAM eCommerce is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect AAM with your PayJunction account.
I. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an administrator. Then go to More, and select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and and Email Address.
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and AAM, please use the following format:
- FIRST NAME: "AAM"
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness(can be abbreviated if needed, just don't use spaces)
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above separated by underscore (Ex: "AAM_nameOfYourBusiness") .
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by AAM. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
II. Save the PayJunction API Credentials in AAM
- Log in to your Aftermarket Websites® dashboard
- Navigate to E-Commerce > Payments
- Install and Enable the Aftermarket Payments by PayJunction module
- Enter API Login credentials into the API Login field
- Enter API Password into the API Password field
- Set the Toggles as follow:
- Status: ENABLED
- Sandbox Mode: DISABLED
- POS/Smart Terminal: ENABLED if you have a Smart Terminal, DISABLED otherwise.
- Click Save in the top right corner
For additional assistance, please contact PayJunction support: 800-601-0230