This step must be performed by a user that has Admin access for ezyVet.
- In ezyVet, click the Admin tab.
- On the left side of the screen, select Integration from the dropdown menu.
- On the left side menu, select Integrations.
- On the Integration search field, type PayJunction and select PayJunction from the dropdown menu.
- On the field named For Division, select the name for your location or vet practice.
- On the API field, enter your API Login. You can also search for your api login and select it from the list.
- On the Smart Terminal ID field, select the name of your new SmartTerminal from the list.
- On the Terminal ID field, select the Account (aka Batch, or TID) that this SmartTerminal will process transactions for.
- In the Terminal Name (to display in ezyVet) field, type the name of the SmartTerminal.
- Ideally, the Terminal Name should be the same as the name that you used when you activated your SmartTerminal in PayJunction.
- Click the TEST TERMINAL button.
- You will see a green message indicating that the test was successful.
- If the test failed, make sure that the terminal is activated and connected to the internet.
- Click the SAVE button.
Note: If your business has multiple Smart Terminals, repeat these instructions for each device.