Activating an Account
If you have received an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, click on the Activation Link contained within, and you will be directed to an activation panel.
If you have not received an activation email, skip to the next topic on manual account activation:
Steps to Activate
After clicking on the Activation Link from within the Activation Email, follow these steps:
- For additional security, always be sure that your web browser has accessed PayJunction’s website directly by verifying the website address listed in your browser. Failure to check your browser’s address bar could result in the security of your account being compromised. There are only 2 official PayJunction activation links, (any other link must be presumed fraudulent and should not be utilized). Here are the official links:
- Be sure your browser’s security lock appears:
- After verifying that you have directed your web browser to PayJunction’s official site, begin to fill out the Trinity Activation Form by creating a login, password and security pin:
- Your login must contain 7 or more characters and is case sensitive:
Your password must contain 7 or more characters (with at least 1 letter and 1 number) and is case sensitive. Never reveal your password to a PayJunction Representative; PayJunction representatives will never ask for your password.
- On the next page, use the on screen pin-pad to create a four-digit security pin. This pin is used to verify your identity when logging in to your PayJunction account from an unrecognized computer or device.
- Click the Continue button.
- Once your activation is complete, you may start processing transactions immediately. Simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to www.payjunction.com in your web browser
- Click Merchant Login in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your new login and password
Click here to find more information on how to login.
Possible Problems Creating Your Login and Password
If any of the following errors occur during the activation process, you may try the following solutions:
- Login is already being used – Another merchant is currently using this login. Try using either a completely different login, or try adding a number to the end of your attempted login (i.e. johnsmith -> johnsmith65).
- Login/Password needs length of at least 7 – Your login and/or password is too short. Logins and passwords must have 7 or more characters (i.e. 1234567, abcdefg).
- Login/Password needs length less than or equal to 128 - Your login and/or password is too long. Logins and passwords must be 128 characters or less.
- Login/Password needs length between 7 and 128 – Your login and/or password is either too short or too long. Adjust the lengths to meet the minimum and maximum character length.
- Password needs at least 1 number – Passwords must have at least 1 number and 1 letter. Try adding a number to your password (i.e. 0123456789).
- Password needs at least 1 letter character – Passwords must have at least 1 number and 1 letter. Try adding a number to your password (i.e. A to Z).
- Password cannot be based on the login – This error means that your login is partially contained in your password, this is not safe. Please make your login and password different.
- Password does not match Password Confirmation – In order to set your password you must type it in twice exactly the same. If the password and password confirmation do not match, you will not be able to create your password. Clear the password and password confirmation fields, and try again. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
- Password has been previously used – The password you are trying to create has already been used by you before. For security reasons, you may not reuse old passwords. Please create a different password.