To integrate your OpenCart 1.5.x installation,
- Log into the OpenCart administrative back end (possibly /[root of install]/admin)
- Go to Extensions >> Payments
- Choose Install for the Authorize.Net (AIM) option
- Once installed, you may click Edit.
The values for the following fields are as follows:
- Next, replace the file in your OpenCart installation at /catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php with the attached authorizenet_aim.php file available for download at the bottom of this page.
- The difference between the two files is on lines 47 and 49, where we have replaced the URL for the Authorize.Net servers to our own Authorize.Net emulator servers (live as well as test transaction URLs). If you would like to use test mode until you are ready to process live transactions, please switch the "Transaction Server" option to "Test" instead of "Live", and use the Login ID of "pj-ql-01" and the Transaction Key of "pj-ql-01p". More information regarding our test account can be found in our Development & Test Account article.
- Clear the cache of your browser and return to the main page of your OpenCart installation.
Try purchasing an item. If you are in test mode, you may enter any name for the Card Owner, but you must use the following card information:
- When the "Your Order Has Been Processed" screen appears, you may check your account at payjunction.com to see the transaction. If you are in test mode, you may visit www.payjunctionlabs.com, then click on "Merchant Login". The login for the test account is "payjunctiondemo" and the password is "demo123". Within today's batch, you will see the order that was processed with the First and Last Name you have entered in the "Your Personal Details" section of the shopping cart checkout process.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call. Our number is 1-800-601-0230 x3, and we are available Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM Pacific time.
QuickLink API Login and Password
To see how to set your QuickLink API login and password, click this link:
PayJunction does not represent or warrant that this code is fit for any particular use, or that it will function properly. By viewing, editing, or, using this code, you are responsible for any and all implementations you may or may not use of this code. Use at your own risk.
Open Cart File Download