In order to update your checking account information for your merchant account with PayJunction, please download and complete the Checking Account Update Form by clicking on the link below.
Download the Checking Account Update form:
Click on the following link to download the form:Bank Account Update Form
Please provide the MID# (Merchant ID) in the top section of the form. All fields on the bottom section of the form must be completed.
In addition to the form, you will also need to include one of the following:
- Voided CheckOR
- Signed Bank Letter Describing the New Account and Routing Number
Fill out the following parts of the form:
- This can be viewed after selecting an account from the Accounts screen or on your merchant statement.
- Account Name
- The name listed for the checking account with the bank.
- ABA Routing Number
- Account Number
- Signature of Authorized Signer on Account
- Signer's Title
- Signer's Name (Please Print)
- Merchant Legal Name
If any of the above information is not filled in, we cannot accept the checking account update.
Once complete, please return the documents to us via Secure Upload or Fax:
- Securely upload the signed documents to https://upload.payjunction.com/OR
- Fax the signed documents to 800-771-3821.