How do I update my business Legal Name or Tax ID Number (TIN)?

In order to update the name of your business for your merchant account with PayJunction, please download and complete the Business Tax ID Update Form by clicking on the link below.

You will also need to include all of the following documents: 

  • The signed amendment confirming your request to update business information and Tax ID (included in the form)
  • The updated W-9 (included in the form) 

Once complete, please return the documents to us be either:

The form is attached here:

IRS Name Change Amendment
Related Documents

Submit a Request

Submit your support questions here.
We'll be in touch as soon as possible


Got Questions?

We’re here to help. Call us and speak
with a Customer Support Representative.


TOLL FREE(800) 601-0230 x3

TOLL(805) 563-1520

BACKUP(805) 426-0404

FAX FREE(800) 771-3821

FAX TOLL(805) 569-3821

Send your Feedback

Let us know how we can improve.
We’re always happy to hear from you!