To use the Miva shopping cart, you must use the Authorize.Net emulator:
- Select Authorize.net as your payment gateway.
- Enter the following link for the Transaction Script: https://payjunction.com/live/vendor/special/authorize_net
- Enter your PayJunction QuickLink login as your Authorize.Net login (x_Login).
- You do not need a transaction key, but you can enter anything as your transaction key if you are required to enter a transaction key.
- Please note that the only transaction types available are AUTH_ONLY (Autorization/Hold) and AUTH_CAPTURE (Charge). Also, please make sure to have the latest update for your Miva Shopping cart. Otherwise, you may experience connection problems while trying to process credit cards via your PayJunction account.
QuickLink API Login and Password
To see how to set your QuickLink API login and password, click this link:
For more information on our Authorize.Net Emulator:
Click on the link below to review information regarding Miva Shopping Cart Updates:
Miva Cart - Connection Problems
If you are experiencing problems with processing via your Miva Shopping cart, while using the Authorize.net Emulator, then please follow these instructions.
Miva Merchant version 5:
- Please login to the Adminstrator section for your Miva Shopping cart.
- Click the Update button.
- Go to the Update Wizard.
- Select the option to Run All Patches / All Available Updates
Miva Merchant version 4:
- Go to: http://www.mivamerchant.com
- Click on Customer Support at the top of the page.
- Click on Downloads
- Click on Miva Merchant 4 Updates
- Click on AuthorizeNet module v4.2403 for Miva Merchant v4.14-4.24, and save the file to your computer.
- Add the file/module to your updates in your Miva 4 shopping cart.
Please contact Miva Merchant support (866-284-9812) if you have any further questions with updating your Miva Merchant shopping cart with the latest patches.