PDG Shopping Cart and PDG Commerce provide a simple and affordable way for merchants to sell their products and services online. PDG Commerces' build-in automated synchronizations with QuickBooks and QB Point of Sale allows you to manage your products listings and inventory from directly within QuickBooks. One-time purchase with no monthly fees. The AuthorizeNet emulation is the primary means of connecting to PayJunction. The set up is very easy. Follow these steps:
- Log into your PDG applications admin panel
- Go to "Payments" section and then to "Authorize.Net"
- Choose "AIM V3.1" from the select box and fill in the PayJunction URL (https://payjunction.com/live/vendor/special/authorize_net) into the "gateway URL" field.
- Fill in your PayJunction QuickLink Login and Password into the appropriate fields.
- Choose your preferred method of processing, either "Authorize Only" or "Sale/Capture"
- PDG Software's technical support will need to set a configuration variable to ensure proper performance. Contact PDG's support staff at (866)433-4734 ext. 3 for this last and final step.
QuickLink API Login and Password
To see how to set your QuickLink API login and password, click this link:
If you need additional assistance, contact PDG Shopping Cart support:http://support.pdgsoft.com/