ShootQ is already directly integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect ShootQ with your PayJunction. ShootQ account will process transactions via your PayJunction account.
Create the Hosted Payment (Shop / Store):
This was formerly known as the QuickShop - Hosted Checkout and might still be referenced as such in other guides and in ShootQ documentation.
- After logging into PayJunction as an administrator go to More and click on Hosted Payments
- Click on the New Shop button in the top right corner of this view
- Enter in a unique Shop Name and select the Account it should use. For the Shop Name, please use "HP_NameOfYourBusiness"
- Under Receipt HTTP Request Method change it to POST.
- Further down this page, in the Email New Orders To field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org then click the green Create Shop button at the bottom of this view
Provide the Hosted Payment StoreID to ShootQ.
Call 888-974-6687 and provide the StoreID.
For further details, please refer to the ShootQ Instructions: