Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to process a credit card transaction.
- Go to www.PayJunction.com.
- Click Login.
- Once you have logged in, click the Process icon on the left hand side of the page:
- Enter the Routing Number and Account Number.
- Select the Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Select the Transaction Type:
- (PPD) Consumer Account: Prearranged Payment and Deposit entry. Used when taking payments from regular customers based on an agreement.
- (CCD) Business Account: Corporate Credit or Debit entry. Used when taking payments from businesses based on an agreement.Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like).
- Click Process.
- You might receive an error if you did not fill out the form correctly. Correct any errors. Click Process after resolving any errors on the form.
- Upon a successful transaction, you will see a green approval.
- Click Complete.
Although transactions are processed electronically, ACH still relies on the same network as paper checks. Therefore, transactions may still reject days later if an issue arises (i.e. checks may bounce).