Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to process a credit card transaction.
- Go to www.PayJunction.com.
- Click Login.
- Once you have logged in, click the Process icon on the left hand side of the page:
- Enter the Routing Number and Account Number.
- Select the Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Select the Transaction Type:
- (PPD) Consumer Account: Prearranged Payment and Deposit entry. Used when taking payments from regular customers based on an agreement.
- (CCD) Business Account: Corporate Credit or Debit entry. Used when taking payments from businesses based on an agreement.Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like).
- Click Process.
- You might receive an error if you did not fill out the form correctly. Correct any errors. Click Process after resolving any errors on the form.
- Upon a successful transaction, you will see a green approval.
- Click Complete.