Collecting a signature via PayJunction's Smart Terminal
By default, the option to collect a signature on a Smart Terminal is disabled because signatures are not required on transactions. To enable the signature prompt on a Smart Terminal:
- Go to More > Smart Terminals.
- Click the 3-dot menu then click Edit for the Smart Terminal that you want to edit.
- Check the box for Collect signatures.
- Click Submit.
More information is available here.
Once enabled, the signature process is automatically handled by the terminal when the customer is prompted for a signature on the screen.
Collecting a signature for card-not-present transactions
- If you need to capture a signature via email please see the following instructions: How do I email a receipt to a customer?
Find receipts and signatures
- Need to find a signed receipt? Follow the steps in the following support article: How can I find a customer transaction?
Signatures on receipts are not required
- Signatures on receipts are not required.
- Collecting a signature on a receipt is not sufficient evidence when responding to a dispute.