Follow the steps below to add a new customer contact to your database:
Click on the Customers button on the left side of the page.
- The Customers page will appear.
- Click on the New Customer button on the top right hand of the page.
- Fill out the fields with the customer's information and click the green Create Customer button at the bottom.
- Click on the plus sign to add a card on file.
- Enter the card information.
- Then click Add Payment Method
Every time you process a new transaction, a new Contact is created for that customer if the customer does not already exist in the system. PayJunction will automatically use the name, address and other details entered for that customer.