Upon your first login, PayJunction will ask you questions to pre-configure the Trinity system to fit your needs.
The questionnaire is designed to help your transactions qualify at the best rate for your merchant account. You can update this later at any time.
Simply answer the questions on the screen. For your convenience, we've listed the questions here:
- Do you ship products? (Choose yes if you do).
- Do you want to email receipts? (Choose yes if you do).
- You sell to: Businesses, Consumers, Both (Choose what best describes your customers).
- Do you charge tax for your products? (Choose yes if you want to enter subtotals and allow PayJunction to calculate the tax).
- Do you accept tips? (Choose yes if you do).
- Do you use Invoice/Purchase Order numbers? (Choose yes if you assign a unique Purchase Order Number or Invoice Number for your products and services, and would like PayJunction to track this for you).
- Do you have International Customers? (Choose yes if you have more than a handful of international customers).
After completing the questionairre, the standard PayJunction Gateway Agreement will be listed.
After reviewing the Agreement, simply click the "I Agree" button to proceed.