If you're using a Smart Terminal, your customer will have the option to have a printed receipt as they are going through the prompts on the screen. If you want to print a receipt after the transaction has been processed, simply follow these steps:
- Search for your transaction (for instructions on how to search, see the article titled Search Transactions).
- Hover over the Eyeball icon link to the left of your transaction and click on View Transaction.
- Once on the Transaction Details page, click on Print Receipt at the top of the page.
- You may adjust the number of copies printed in either the PayJunction receipts settings, or your computers printer settings (Number of Copies).
- Click the Print button to proceed.
If you need to change the type of receipt you are printing:
- Follow the directions above.
- When you get to the Transactions Details page you need to click on the Gear icon to the right of the Print Receipt button.
- Then select Print Full Receipt or select Print Thermal Receipt.
- You can also select whether you want a duplicate printed or not.
- Click Save Changes.