PayJunction supports exporting your transactions to Excel via a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file, and PDF generated reports.
To export your transactions:
- Search for your transactions or view a batch detail report (for instructions on how to search, see Search Transactions).
- Click on the Export button on the top right of the page.
- Choose CSV File or PDF File from the drop down menu.
- If your web browser does not prompt you to save the file (and directly displays the report), you may save the report by clicking your browsers File > Save As... option. Save the file in a location where you can retrieve it.
- Double-click on the saved file to open it. Alternatively, you may right-click and select Open With... > Excel.