Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to process a ACH transaction.
- Goto www.PayJunction.com.
- Click Merchant Login.
- Once you have logged in, click the big Process A Check button on the upper left hand side of the page.
Note that you will be using the Check Transaction tab at the top of the check processing form.
- Complete any fields that have a star or a security shield next to it. If you like, the form can be customized to more specifically fit your business needs.
- Enter the Routing Number and Account Number.
- Select the Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Select the Transaction Type:
- (PPD) Consumer Account: Prearranged Payment and Deposit entry. Used when taking payments from regular customers based on an agreement.
- (CCD) Business Account: Corporate Credit or Debit entry. Used when taking payments from businesses based on an agreement.
- (TEL) Order via Telephone: Telephone initiated entry. Used when taking payments over the telephone.
Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like).
- Scroll to the bottom and click Process.
- You might receive an error if you did not fill out the form correctly. Correct any errors. Click Process after resolving any errors on the form.
- Upon a successful transaction, you will see a green approval.