Choosing the Right E-Commerce solution for your Website
There are several options for accepting payments from your website. Answering following questions will help you determine which option best fits your needs:
QuickShop Hosted Checkout
- You would like to add a "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" payment button next to each products, or you would like to add a "Pay Now" or "Make a Donation" payment buttons for your customers to pay you online.
- You plan to sell approximately 30 or less products online through your website. (Note: There are no additional costs or actual size limits to the number of products QuickShop can support; the preceding is merely a suggestion).
- You do not currently have a shopping cart or SSL certificate installed on your website.
- You do not have a web developer, and you have been responsible for creating you website in HTML using a program such as Dreamweaver, or Notepad.
PayJunction API Connection
- You are using, or you plan to use a 3rd party shopping cart, like: osCommerce, Zen Cart, Big Commerce, 3D Cart, Miva Cart, etc.
- You have a web developer that has experience with programing languages such as PHP, ASP, C#/.NET, Perl, etc.
- You plan to sell 30 products or more on your website.
- You have specific shipping requirements for your products. For example, shipping prices at the time of checkout for UPS/FedEx/USPS.
QuickShop - Hosted Checkout
Payment Button / Button Generator
PayJunction’s SSL secure hosted checkout solution allows you to enable secure online payments to your website in a matter of minutes.
The following video will give you a quick overview of How To Use QuickShop Hosted Checkout:
The following support articles will also be helpful while working with QuickShop - Hosted Checkout:
- What are the required fields, response fields, and advanced options for QuickShop?: A step-by-step guide to help you understand how to use QuickShop Hosted Checkout.
- How do I customize the checkout page?: Instructions for customizing the look and feel for your checkout page.
- List of different knowledgebase support articles for QuickShop Hosted Checkout. :
PayJunction API Connection
API / POS / Shopping Carts
The following video will show you how to find the Gateway API section within your PayJunction account:
- API Documentation: PayJunction API Documentation.
- : Info regarding how to process via the PayJunction testing environment.
- Example Code: Available example code in various programming languages.
- Point of Sale Systems: List of available Point of Sale systems that support PayJunction
- Shopping Cart Systems: List of shopping carts that work with PayJunction Trinity.
Please Note: It is important for your website to always be as secure as possible.
The following articles include information that will help ensure that you are following our recommended practices: