When you first log into your account you will see the Alert button on the left side of the screen. If the Alert button has a red dot next to it, click it to see the alert(s).
- See if the Alert button has a red dot next to it.
- Roll over the Alert button and click the Delinquent Recurring button to go to the list of your delinquent recurring schedules.
- Once you arrive at the Recurring Accounts page, you will also see the warning message at the top of the screen
- Click View Delinquent Schedules.
- You will see all of the transactions that are delinquent.
- Click on the icon that is next to any of the schedules listed.
- On the next page, scroll down until you see the Transaction History.
- Then click the Reprocess button.
Clicking Reprocess will charge the card again.... So if you have already received payment in another form. DO NOT click Reprocess.