Swiping or keying a credit card transaction is simple and easy. Please watch the following video.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to process a credit card transaction.
- Goto www.PayJunction.com.
- Click Merchant Login.
- Once you have logged in, click the big Process A Credit Card button on the left hand side of the page:
Either Swipe the card or Manually enter the Card Number, Exp Date, along with the Action to charge the card, the Amount of the transaction, the Name, Address, and Zip.
- Fill out any other required fields (and optional fields if you like). If you like, the form can be customized to more specifically fit your business needs.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Process.
- Upon a successful transaction, you will see a green approval and capture:
- You might receive an error if the card is declined, or if you did not fill out the form correctly. Correct any errors or obtain a different credit card from your customer if the transaction was declined. Click Process after resolving any errors on the form.
Your transaction will be settled automatically at 5pm Pacific (depending on your Automatic Settlement settings).