You can easily recharge any of your existing customers through PayJunction, as shown in the following video.
You will need to find a previous transaction to recharge a card.
If you need to refund a customer instead, see: How do I refund a customer's transaction?
Follow these steps to recharge a card:
- Click on Search, or Search Transactions in the top menu of your PayJunction Trinity account.
- Use the Search form to enter information about the transaction.
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the page.
- On the following page, a list of results will appear.
- Click the Details link (or click View Transaction Details in the popup bubble) to the left of the transaction you would like to re-charge.
- Click the Recharge button.
- Verify the Transaction information. You may edit the dollar amount, if needed.
- Click the Process button at the bottom of the page. The Transaction Details page that follows will allow you to view transaction information as well as print or email receipts.