You may add a line for tax on your transactions by customizing your account.
- Click on the Process a Credit Card button.
- Click Customize this Form.
- Set the Tax field to Display or Required, then specify the applicable tax percentage (as needed for your use).
- Click the Save button.
- A tax line will now be present on the Process page and will automatically be added to your transactions.
- If you want to manually add the tax to your transaction, you may click the Partial Tax / Tax Exempt box. This will allow you to set the tax to zero, or enter a custom tax amount (for businesses that charge tax on parts but not labor, for example).
- Fill out the remainder of the form and click Process to submit your transaction.