- THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR
- OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
- EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
- WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH
- YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL
- NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Update the serviceCharge variable with the amount you will be charging extra. For example:
This would add a service charge of 2.5% on top of what the customer enters into the Enter Amount field. The default value is 0.03 (3%).
Update the following line with YOUR QuickShop Store ID. If you are not sure what your QuickShop Store ID is, please see the following guide: How do I find or update the QuickShop Store ID?
Test your button! When inserting code into a webpage using a content manager such as WordPress, it is not uncommon for things to get left behind, or accidentally changed. Thus it is very important after updating your website with the code to make sure that you are properly redirected, and the amount and description for the charge are correctly updated.
What your customers will see
The left side of the above image is controlled by what you have set to display, hide or require in the Fields setting for your QuickShop Store, which you can find by going to the Gateway menu and clicking Gateway Overview. Each QuickShop store will have its own Fields link.
What you the merchant will see
As the above image shows, the breakdown of how much the customer entered, plus what was added for the service charge, is displayed in the Description.