Tennis Source Software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Tennis Source with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Pair the Smart Terminal to Tennis Source using the eConduit web interface.
- Call PayJunction to request a VAR Sheet for keyed in Transactions.
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Tennis Source, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the Tennis Source Register
- LAST NAME: TennisSource_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the Tennis Source Register. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
3. Pair the Smart Terminal to Tennis Source using the eConduit web interface
- In a new browser window go to: https://pair.econduitapps.com/setup/pjsetup.aspx
- Type in the PayJunction API credential (API Username and API Password) created on step 2 then click on "NEXT STEP".
- eConduit will use the API credential to fetch the lists of your Smart Terminals and Account in PayJunction.
- From the dropdowns, select the Smart Terminal and Account that will be used on that Tennis Source register then click "CONNECT"
- Your confirmation code is the serial number of the Smart Terminal you just selected (see image below). Type that number in Tennis Source to complete the integration to PayJunction.
If you're having trouble connecting the terminal, contact Tennis Source at (720) 207-2806