Springboard Retail POS is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Springboard POS with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Add the API and Smart Terminal to eConduit web interface.
- Enable eConduit and Pair your Smart Terminal to Springboard
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Springboard, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the Springboard Source Register
- LAST NAME: Springboard_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the Springboard register. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
3. Add the API and Smart Terminal to eConduit Web interface.
- In a new browser window go to: https://pair.econduitapps.com/setup/pjsetup.aspx
- Type in the PayJunction API credential (API Username and API Password) created on step 2 then click on "NEXT STEP".
- eConduit will use the API credential to fetch the lists of your Smart Terminals and Account in PayJunction.
- From the drop-downs, select the Smart Terminal and Account that will be used on that Springboard register then click "CONNECT"
- Your confirmation code is the serial number of the Smart Terminal you just selected (see image below). Save the serial number, we will need to save it within Springboard in the steps listed below.
4. Enable eConduit and Pair your Smart Terminal to Springboard
In order to start processing transactions with eConduit, you need to activate eConduit in your Springboard account:
- Login to your Springboard Retail account and go to Settings > Credit Cards > Location in which you are using your new device.
- Click on "Add Gateway" button:
- Click the "Choose" link under the eConduit logo:
- Next, click the "Enable" button on the following popup.
- In the Point of Sale left menu, click the "Settings" link as shown below.
- In the Settings popup, click the "Pair an eConduit terminal" option in the "Payment Devices" dropdown.
You may be asked to confirm your contact information as shown below.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the device serial number. This is the same serial number that was given to you in a previous step (when pairing your Smart Terminal with eConduit). Also, the serial number is located on the back of your device.
- Your POS will prompt you to confirm a test transaction on your device. If you see the transaction on the terminal, click the "Yes" button. (You will then need to cancel the transaction on the device by clicking the physical red button on the device.)
Upon successfully connecting your terminal, you will see this screen:
Congratulations, you are now ready to process credit cards through Springboard with your new PayJunction Smart Terminal.
If you're having trouble connecting the terminal, contact Springboard at 888-347-2191