Hike POS Software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Hike POS with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- Pair the Smart Terminal to your Hike Register
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Hike POS, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the Hike POS Register
- LAST NAME: Hike_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the Hike POS Register. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
3. Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- In a new browser window go to: https://pair.econduitapps.com/setup/pjsetup.aspx
- Type in the PayJunction API credential (API Username and API Password) created on step 2 then click on NEXT STEP.
- eConduit will use the API credential to fetch the lists of your Smart Terminals and Account in PayJunction.
- From the dropdowns, select the Smart Terminal and Account that will be used on that Hike POS register then click CONNECT.
- Your confirmation code is the serial number of the Smart Terminal you just selected (see image below). Type that number in Hike POS to complete the integration to PayJunction.
4. Pair the Smart Terminal to your Hike Register
- Login into Hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com).
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select eConduit as payment type -> click Save.
- Once above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text Configuration required -> it will direct you to below page. You will need to enter your terminal Serial Number which normally showing on a label attached at the back of your terminal.
Note: Step 3-5 of that tutorial should have provided the same Serial Number as what you see on the back of the Smart Terminal.
- Once entered, click on PAIR button on top-right of your screen. Once configured, it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go:
- If you have multiple eConduit devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other eConduit, make sure you give different payment name so you can differentiate them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocate this payment type to the registers that will use eConduit by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure:
If you're having trouble connecting the terminal, contact Hike POS at (512) 402-5159