AGILIRON Software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect AGILIRON Software with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- Pair the Smart Terminal to your AgilIron Register
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and AGILIRON, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the AGILIRON Register
- LAST NAME:AGILIRON_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the AGILIRON. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
3. Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- In a new browser window go to: https://pair.econduitapps.com/setup/pjsetup.aspx
- Type in the PayJunction API credential (API Username and API Password) created on step 2 then click on NEXT STEP.
- eConduit will use the API credential to fetch the lists of your Smart Terminals and Account in PayJunction.
- From the dropdowns, select the Smart Terminal and Account that will be used on that AGILIRON register then click CONNECT.
- Your confirmation code is the serial number of the Smart Terminal you just selected (see image below), it should match the serial number on the back of the device. Please write down that number, you will need to type it in AGILIRON to complete the integration to PayJunction.
4. Pair the Smart Terminal to your AGILIRON Register
- Login into AGILIRON with an Administrator user.
- Click the gear icon on the top right side of the screen.
- Select Pair Credit Card Terminal.
A pop-up box will appear, verify your contact information (the information should be the same you have provided to PayJunction when you setup your account) and click the Submit button.
- Enter the POS Terminal Serial Number and click Next. That's is the number you obtained in Step 3.5
- AGILIRON will try to connect to the Smart Terminal and post a $0.01 transaction:
You should see the following screen on the Smart Terminal:
On your computer click on Yes.
Your integration is now completed
If you're having trouble connecting the Smart Terminal, contact AGILIRON Software at 855-244-5476