UpdatePromise System is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect UpdatePromise with your PayJunction account.
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and UpdatePromise, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: "UpdatePromise"
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above separated by underscore (Ex: "UpdatePromise_nameOfYourBusiness" .
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by UpdatePromise. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
If you have multiple locations, you can create one Restricted API credential per location, instead of one single API with Admin permission. That will allow you to have reports broken down by Location.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
2. Save the PayJunction API Credentials in UpdatePromise.
- Log into UpdatePromise with an Administrator User.
- Save the API credentials in UpdatePromise setting screen.
If you're having trouble with connecting the terminal to UpdatePromise, contact 800-276-9107