Please view the video link below to watch a short video detailing how to install your new TouchTerminal.
Setting Up Your TouchTerminal
- Begin by removing the contents from the box. You will find the TouchTerminal with the adaptor cable attached, the power cord and power supply, and an ethernet cable.
- Next, plug one end of the ethernet cable to the adapter and the other end of the ethernet cable to your internet router or network switch.
- Find the small metal plug at the end of the power supply and take note of the raised notches around the plastic base.
- Connect the small plug to the TouchTerminal adaptor, making sure to line up the notches on the plug with the corresponding notches on the adapter. Once fully inserted, turn the plug clockwise to lock it into the adapter.
- Check that the power cord is firmly plugged into the power supply and then plug the power cord into a power outlet.
Synching Your Virtual Terminal
Now that we've installed the hardware, let's synch it to your Virtual Terminal.
- To do this, make sure your power and ethernet cables are connected and log in to your PayJunction account.
- Click More from the menu on the left and then Smart Terminals from the sub-menu.
- When the page loads, click Activate a New Smart Terminal from the upper-right corner of the page. This will prompt you to enter the activation code on your TouchTerminal's screen.
- Once you've entered this code, click Activate.
- Enter a name for your new TouchTerminal and select whether customer tips should be enabled for transactions on this device and click Finished. You are now ready to process transactions.
Thank you for watching this lesson. If you have any additional questions, please call us at 800-601-0230.