MaxxTraxx Software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect MaxxTraxx with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
If you have an existing PayJunction account, a new account must be setup to activate processing through MaxxTraxx.. The new account will be added to your existing one so both are visible. Click here to begin the new account setup.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- Pair the Smart Terminal to your MaxxTraxx Register
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and MaxxTraxx, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the MaxxTraxx Register
- LAST NAME: MaxxTraxx_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the MaxxTraxx Register. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
3. Connect the Smart Terminal using the eConduit web interface
- In a new browser window go to: https://pair.econduitapps.com/setup/pjsetup.aspx
- Type in the PayJunction API credential (API Username and API Password) created on step 2 then click on NEXT STEP.
- eConduit will use the API credential to fetch the lists of your Smart Terminals and Account in PayJunction.
- From the dropdowns, select the Smart Terminal and Account that will be used on that MaxxTraxx register then click CONNECT.
- Your confirmation code is the serial number of the Smart Terminal you just selected (see image below). Type that number in MaxxTraxx to complete the integration to PayJunction.
4. Pair the Smart Terminal to your MaxxTraxx Register
- Log into MaxxTraxx system.
- Go to Setups -> Accounting and Payroll -> Credit Card Setup
- Select the Other Processor option, then Add Terminal:
- On that screen:
- Confirm all fields are completed and all data is correct.
- Type in the Description field the same name you assigned to the Smart Terminal when you activated it in PayJunction.
- Type in the Terminal Serial Number field the number you got on step II-5. Note that this is the same number printed on the sticker on the bottom of your device.
- Click on OK.
- Go to Setups -> This Workstation -> Printing and Miscellaneous:
- On that screen:
- On the right side of the screen, click on Credit Card Setup.
- Check both checkboxes.
- Click on OK.
- Repeat for each Register.
If you're having trouble connecting the terminal, contact MaxxTraxx at (800) 996-9777