HostBooks is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect HostBooks with your PayJunction account.
1. Create the Hosted Payments (Shop / Store)
This was formerly known as the QuickShop Store ID and might still be referenced as such in other guides and in the Modernizing Medicine practice management configuration.
- After logging into PayJunction as an administrator go to More and click on Hosted Payments
- Click on the New Shop button in the top right corner of this view
- Enter in a unique Shop Name and select the Account it should use.
- Further down this page, in the Email New Orders To field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org then click the green Create Shop button at the bottom of this view
2. Save the PayJunction Hosted Payments in HostBooks.
- Log into HostBooks with an Administrator User.
- Click on Settings > General Settings > Payment Service Settings:
- Click on + Add Store:
- Type in the name of Hosted Payment Store created on step I-3, then select the appropriate Bank account and click in Add Store:
- You should see the following confirmation message:
Click OK to exit out of that screen.
If you're having trouble connecting your PayJunction account to HostBooks, please contact:
- PayJunction: 800-601-0230
- Or HostBooks: 833-300-9268.