CrossLink is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect CrossLink with your PayJunction.
I. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminals
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
II. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the + New API Credential button.
- Leave the User Type set to "Unrestricted Credential"
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and CrossLink, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: CrossLinkAPI
- LAST NAME: Name of the location or business unit (no spaces).
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN user ID: suggestion concatenate the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
III. Save the API credentials in CrossLink
- Log into your CrossLink account as an Administrator, go to the Extended Setup screen and click on Payments:
- Type the API Login and Password created in step II-5, click Save and Next:
At this point, your integration is completed.
IV. Process a Smart Terminal transaction using CrossLink
The next part of this tutorial is simply to show how to process a Transaction through CrossLink:
- Select an unpaid invoice, then click in Capture Payment, then Connect:
NOTE: "PayJunction API Login" and "PayJunction API Password" fields were filed in step III.2. Ignore that section.
- On the Payment Details section:
- Select he PayJunction Button.
- On the "Select Terminal" dropdown, chose the TID (or Batch ID) you want the transaction to go to.
- On the "Select Smart Terminal" dropdown, chose the physical Terminal you want to use.
- Click in Process Payment, the Smart Terminal will light up and prompt the customer to insert, tap or swipe his card. While the transactions is being processed you will see the following screen:
After the transaction is approved, you'll see the following confirmation message:
CrossLink allows you to check the status of any previously processed transactions in the Payments screen:
For additional assistance, please contact PayJunction support: 800-601-0230