RevCent eCommerce is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect RevCent with your PayJunction account.
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an administrator. Then go to More,and selectAPI Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name,Last Name and anEmail Address.
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and RevCent, please use the following format:
- FIRST NAME: "RevCent"
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness(can be abbreviated if needed, just don't use spaces)
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above separated by underscore (Ex: "RevCent_nameOfYourBusiness") .
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by RevCent. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
2. Save the PayJunction API Credentials in RevCent.
- Log into RevCent with an Administrator User.
- Type in the PayJunction API Login and Password you created in step 1-4:
For additional assistance, please contact PayJunction support: 800-601-0230