The Sycamore software system is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply enter your PayJunction API Login and Password.
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Artisan, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Sycamore
- LAST NAME: Software
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
2. Configure Sycamore Software
- Login to Sycamore as Administrator and navigate here:
- Accounting > PayJunction > Configuration > Click Enabled.
- Then enter your Login and Password
- NOTE: The Login and Password is the API Credentials Login and Password that were created in Step 1, above.
- Check the box for ACH, if desired.
- Check the box for Credit Cards.
- If needed, enter the Convenience Fee - enter the desired amount for credit cards and ACH.
- Enter the Terminal IDs - to locate your terminal IDs click the link below.
How to find my terminal IDs
- Then click Update in the upper right corner.
3. Process a Test
- Next run a test transaction through Sycamore for $1.00 on a live credit card.
- If you see that transaction come through into PayJunction you are done.
- If you need assistance running a test transaction in Sycamore please contact Sycamore support.
Please contact Sycamore support if you need further assistance: