1) Install PayJunction's No-code Payments Integration extension
- Click Here to go to the Chrome store
- Click on Add to Chrome
- Click Add extension to confirm the Installation
2) PIN the extension for easy access
- Click on thumb-tack icon to "pin" the plugin on your browser for easy access.
3) Log In to the extension
- Click the Log in link:
- Enter your PayJunction Username and Password, then click Sign In:
Note: If you do not have a username/password, please have an Administrator assist with this step.
- Authorize the extension to access your PayJunction account.
4) Select your default settings
- Select Smart Terminal:
- Select the Smart Terminal that you will be using to process payments.
- For demo mode, select Smart Terminal 1.
- Select Merchant Account:
- Select the account that will be used to process card payments.
- For demo mode, select Credit Card.
- Select ACH Account:
- Select the account that will be used to process check payments.
- For demo mode, select ACH.