Before you start, confirm that your default settings are correct:
1. Click the gear icon (at the top) to go to your settings.
2. ACH Account: Select your ACH account from the Select ACH Account field.
Table of Contents
1) Select the ACH Payment payment method
- Go to the payment page in your software. The plugin will automatically open. Alternatively, click the PayJunction icon to manually open the No Code Payment Integration plugin.
- Select ACH Payment from your list of payment options.
2) Enter bank account details
- Enter the Routing Number.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Select the Account Type.
- Select if the bank account is a Checking or Saving account.
- Select the Transaction Type.
- PPD (Consumer Account): Select this option when charging a personal checking account.
- CCD (Business Account): Select this option when charging a business/corporate checking account.
3) Enter payment details and click process
- Transaction section
- If configured, the Amount field will automatically be populated with the total. Alternatively, the amount can be manually entered in the Amount field.
- If configured, the Invoice Number field will automatically be populated with the invoice number. Alternatively, the invoice number can be manually entered in the Invoice Number field.
- If configured, the Note field will automatically be populated with a note. Alternatively, a note can be manually entered in the Note field.
- Billing Info section
- If configured, the First Name and Last Name fields will automatically be populated. Alternatively, the customer's name can be manually entered in the First Name and Last Name fields.
- If configured, the company name will be automatically entered in the Company field. Alternatively, the company name can be manually entered in the Company field.
- Email Address is required for ACH transactions. PayJunction will email an ACH Authorization Form to the customer. The customer must sign the ACH Authorization Form.
- Setup Recurring Payments
- Check this box if you want to schedule payments that will automatically run in the future.
- Process the payment
- Confirm that all of the information is correct.
- Click the Process button.
4) Charge the card and update your software
- PayJunction will provide a response for the transaction (Approved or Declined).
- When the payment is approved, the plugin will automatically make the necessary updates to your software (if this is configured).
Alternatively, if an automation is not configured, the plugin will simply display the result of the transaction (approved, declined) and you can manually update your software to mark the invoice (i.e. bill, etc) as complete.
- Payment complete. Click the Complete button to go back to the main page.