Solutions Now is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Solutions Now with your PayJunction account.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Save the PayJunction API Credentials in Solutions Now
- Using the Integration
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an administrator. Then go to More, and select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address.
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Solutions Now, please use the following format:
- FIRST NAME: "SolutionsNow"
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness (can be abbreviated if needed, just don't use spaces)
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above separated by underscore (Ex: "SolutionsNow_nameOfYourBusiness") .
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by Solutions Now. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
2. Save the PayJunction API Credentials in Solutions Now
Please reach out to Solutions Now and provide you API credential to complete the integration.
3. Using the Integration
The Solutions Now - PayJunction integration allow you to run the following types of transactions:
Smart Terminal Transactions:
Click on Manual Charge, type in the Amount to Charge and click Submit to send the transaction to the device:
The PayJunction Smart Terminal will prompt the cardholder to tap, swipe or insert his card.
Recharge a Saved Card:
Click on Vault Charge, select any customer that has a Vault ID, type the amount and click Submit, then click OK in the pop-up to confirm:
Click on Manual Charge, select any settled charge, click Submit then click OK in the pop-up to confirm:
Click on Manual Charge, select any unsettled charge, click Submit then click OK in the pop-up to confirm:
Adjust Transaction Amount:
Click on Manual Charge, select any unsettled charge and type the new desired amount (if you are lowering the charge, you can type any amount. But if you are increasing, the maximum is 20%). Then click Submit and OK in the pop-up to confirm:
For additional assistance, please contact
- PayJunction support: 800-601-0230
- Solutions Now support: 713-202-8526.