If needed, multiple API connections and credentials can be created in your PayJunction account.
- After logging in as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button
- Optional: If you wish to enable access restrictions, such as disabling the ability to run Refunds, change the User Type to Restricted Credential
- Enter a First Name and Last Name (e.g. "John Smith" or "ShoppingCart Service") and an Email Address
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
- If you are creating a Restricted Credential connection, uncheck the functions you wish to disable under the Permissions section
- Select the Default Credit Card Account (i.e. terminal or batch) which this set of credentials should use if none is specified. If set to a Restricted Credential user type you can also disable access to an account by unchecking the box next to the Account Name.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials