If needed, multiple API connections and credentials can be created in your PayJunction account.
- After logging in as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button
- Optional: If you wish to enable access restrictions, such as disabling the ability to run Refunds, change the User Type to Restricted Credential
- Enter a First Name and Last Name (e.g. "John Smith" or "ShoppingCart Service") and an Email Address
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
- If you are creating a Restricted Credential connection, uncheck the functions you wish to disable under the Permissions section
- Select the Default Credit Card Account (i.e. terminal or batch) which this set of credentials should use if none is specified. If set to a Restricted Credential user type you can also disable access to an account by unchecking the box next to the Account Name.
- If set to a Restricted Credential user type you can also give only partial access to the Smart Terminals by flipping the switch to PARTIAL Access Level and unchecking the box next to the Smart Terminal Name.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials