• Pricing

How do I update my business Legal Name or Tax ID Number (TIN)?

In order to update the name of your business for your merchant account with PayJunction, please download and complete a W-9 Update Form by clicking on the link below.

Once complete, please return the document to us by either:

The form is attached here:

W-9 Update Form

Related Documents