PayJunction REST API Documentation
- Learn what it takes to be a PayJunction developer. Stay up-to-date on PCI secure coding standards.
- Register as a developer to keep up on news, api updates, and more. Participate in our affiliate program to receive income on processing.
- Browse through our secure REST API to process Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and check (ACH) transactions.
PayJunction API Developer Website: https://developer.payjunction.com
In order to more quickly troubleshoot and support developers, all requests to the PayJunction API must include an Application Key. This key is used to identify your application with the PayJunction API. Each integration and/or application that uses the PayJunction API must have an unique Application Key.
Requesting an Application Key
- Create an account on developer.payjunction.com, if you don’t already have one
- Log in to your account
- Submit request for an Application Key
After your request has been approved you will receive both a Labs (Testing) Application Key and a Production (Live) Application Key.