PayJunction's Hosted Checkout allows you to charge different amounts for shipping based on the total amount that your customer spends on a purchase from your website.
For example, you can set up a Shipping Tier to charge $20 for shipping if the total purchase price is between $20 and $50. Additionally, you can set up another Shipping Tier to charge $40 for Shipping if the total purchase price is between $50 and 70 and so on.
Updating the Shipping Tier settings via your PayJunction account:
- Click on More, then Hosted Payments.
- Hover over the eye icon for the desired Shop. Click Shop Settings.
- Update your values for the Shipping Tier section.
- Enter a value for your shipping tiers. (i.e. For orders up to Tier x).
- Enter a corresponding dollar amount for each shipping tier.
- Click the Save Changes button.
You can also set Shipping Tier Type to "Percentage", which will calculate the shipping charges based on the percentages you specify.