EzyVet software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect EzyVet with your PayJunction account.
PayJunction API Credentials & Hosted Payments
- First, create new API Credentials in PayJunction (i.e. API Login and API Password).
- After creating new API Credentials in PayJunction, follow the steps below to create a Hosted Payment shop name. Make sure POST is selected as the Method under Optional Settings when creating your shop.
EzyVet Setup Instructions
- Log into EzyVet and click on the Help tab.
- In the search bar type in PayJunction.
- Select PayJunction - Configuring the PayJunction Terminal Integration, follow the instructions in the EzyVet Help Dashboard to connect PayJunction to EzyVet with API.
- After connecting the API credentials, then go back to step 2 and select PayJunction - Hosted Payments (Manual Pad) follow the steps for that to complete the integration.