EzyVet software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect EzyVet with your PayJunction account.
PayJunction API Credentials & Hosted Payments
- First, create new API Credentials in PayJunction (i.e. API Login and API Password).
- Next, create a Hosted Payment shop name. Make sure POST is selected as the Method under Optional Settings when creating your shop.
You must set the Method in the Hosted Payment Shop Settings to POST or successful payments will not be recorded in ezyVet.
How Do I Manage My Hosted Payment Shops?
EzyVet Setup Instructions
- Log into EzyVet and click on the Help tab.
- In the search bar type in PayJunction.
- Select PayJunction - Configuring the PayJunction Terminal Integration, follow the instructions in the EzyVet Help Dashboard to connect PayJunction to EzyVet with API.
- After connecting the API credentials, then go back to step 2 and select PayJunction - Hosted Payments (Manual Pad) follow the steps for that to complete the integration.