EzyVet software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect EzyVet with your PayJunction account.
PayJunction API Credentials & Hosted Payments
- First, create new API Credentials in PayJunction (i.e. API Login and API Password).
- Next, create a Hosted Payment shop name. Make sure POST is selected as the Method under Optional Settings when creating your shop.
You must set the Method in the Hosted Payment Shop Settings to POST or successful payments will not be recorded in ezyVet.
How Do I Manage My Hosted Payment Shops?
EzyVet Setup Instructions
- Log into EzyVet and click on the Admin tab.
- On the dropdown menu, click on Products or the arrow pointing down, and choose Integration.
- Select Integrations:
- Click on the the magnifying glass on the right to expand the dropdown list, then chose PayJunction API.
- On the following screen:
- Select the Division you want that integration available for.
- Type in your API credentials (Username and password) then click on:
TEST API CREDENTIALS.
- You should see on the bottom left of the screen a SUCCESS pop-up message confirming your API credentials are correct. Once you see that message click on SAVE.
If you have multiple Divisions, EzyVet allows you to save individual API credentials for each Division.
- After connecting the API credentials, then go back to step 2 and select PayJunction - Hosted Payments. Enter in your API credentials and click Test Store. Then click Save.
- After creating the Hosted Payments Integration go back to step 2 and select PayJunction from the drop down.
- From the second drop down field click the magnifying glass and choose the Division.
- In the Authentication area click the magnifying glass in the API field. Choose the API. This will bring up the Smart Terminal IDs.
- Choose your Smart Terminal and name it to display the name in EzyVet.
- Click Test Terminal to make sure that EzyVet is communicating with your Smart Terminal. Then click Save.
- Click Integration and choose Financial then choose Payment Methods.
- In the Name field type PayJunction Manual.
- Toggle the Uses Payment Terminal option to Yes.
- In the Uses Keyed Transaction field, click on the magnifying glass and choose your Hosted Payment Shop.
- Process a test payment in EzyVet:
- To process a Smart Terminal transaction, select Credit or Debit Card.
- To process a Keyed transaction, select PayJunction Manual.
Browser Setup Instructions
For Keyed in transactions, EzyVet needs to load PayJunction's Hosted Page inside a Pop-Up.
By default, most browsers prevent Pop-Ups, so you will need to adjust the settings to allow Pop-Ups on your browser.
Here are the instructions for all the widely used Browsers:
Phone Support: 1 844 439 9838