Beginning on June 30, 2018, in accordance with PCI security guidelines, PayJunction will require the use of TLS 1.2 while establishing connections via our API and our website at PayJunction.com.
This will impact traffic that connects via the PayJunction API as well as old web browsers.
Therefore, merchants that are using software that does not support TLS 1.2 or higher will not be able to process transactions.
If your software is unable to process credit cards because it does not support TLS 1.2, there are several alternatives that will allow you to process credit cards until your software is updated.
- PayJunction Virtual Terminal
- Login to the website with your PayJunction Virtual Terminal Username and Password. Once logged in, you'll be able to process transactions via the Process page.
- PayJunction Mobile Application
- Available via the App Store for iPhones and iPads
- Instructions to use the PayJunction Mobile App
Please contact the PayJunction Support Department if there's any additional questions:
- 800-601-0230 x 3, M-F, 6am to 5pm PT