SchoolWise Software is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect SchoolWise with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
To create the PayJunction API Credentials, you can follow the instructions below, or call SchoolWise directly to have them walk you through the process.
- Login to your PayJunction account as an Administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the "+ New API Credential" button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and , please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the SchoolWise system
- LAST NAME: SchoolWise_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the SchoolWise System. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
2. Provide your API credentials to SchoolWise
Call SchoolWise help desk at 800-727-6817, Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm to have them save your PayJunction credentials on their back end.