Artisan Fertility System is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect Artisan with your PayJunction account and Smart Terminal.
- Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal.
- Create PayJunction API Credentials.
- Configure PayJunction as payment Type in Artisan
1. Activate PayJunction Smart Terminal
Instructions to activate PayJunction Smart Terminals can be found here:
2. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Login to your PayJunction account as an administrator, go to More, then select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the Create New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and Artisan, please use the following naming convention:
- FIRST NAME: Number or nickname assigned to the Artisan Register
- LAST NAME: Artisan_nameOfYourBusiness
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above, without spaces.
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by the Artisan Register. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials
- Adjust the AVS Security Settings for your API Credentials:
Click on More > Accounts, then select your account.
On the bottom-right side of the screen, go to the Security Settings section, find the PayJunction API, then click the EDIT link:
Adjust your security settings to match the image below:
3. Configure PayJunction as payment Type in Artisan
- Log into your Artisan account as an Administrator.
- Click on the "Gear" icon on the upper right, then select EMR Settings then Payment Gateway Settings:
- Click on Add Payment Gateway
- Type in the following values, then hit Save:
- Payment Gateway Name: PayJunction
- Payment Gateway URL: https://api.payjunction.com
- API Key: This value should be automatically filed. If the value is blank, please contact PayJunction support at: 800-601-0230
- Username: the API Login created in PayJunction (step 1-4)
- Password: the API Password created in PayJunction (step 1-4)
- Terminal ID set as default for that API credential (step 1-5)
If you need additional assistance, please contact Artisan Fertility: (800) 201-8047