VMX POS is already integrated with PayJunction. Simply follow the instructions below to connect VMX with your PayJunction account.
1. Create PayJunction API Credentials
- Log into your PayJunction account as an administrator. Then go to More, and select API Credentials.
- In the top-right corner of this view, click the New API Credential button.
- Enter a First Name, Last Name and an Email Address.
To ensure that report titles lineup properly between PayJunction and VMX, please use the following format:
- FIRST NAME: "VMX"
- LAST NAME: nameOfYourBusiness (can be abbreviated if needed, just don't use spaces)
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a new unique Login and Password.
For the LOGIN: Use the same First and Last name listed above separated by underscore (Ex: "VMX_nameOfYourBusiness") .
For the PASSWORD: Use at least 8 characters, with at least one uppercase, one lowercase and one number.
- Select the account that will be used by VMX. Also select the account in the Default Credit Card Account drop-down.
- Click the Create button at the bottom of the page to save the new API credentials.
2. Save the PayJunction API Credentials in VMX.
- Log into VMX with an Administrator User.
- On the upper right part of the screen, click on: More > Admin.
- Click on Configuration, then Credit Card.
- Scroll down to the PayJunction section and type the API credentials created in step 1-4
- Click on Save.
If you're having trouble connecting the terminal to VMX, contact (706) 666-5566.