- Do NOT use industrial strength or an abrasive cleaners such as bleach, aerosol sprays, or solvents as it may damage or scratch the terminal and/or screen.
- Do NOT immerse the terminal in ANY liquid as it may damage electrical components.
- Do NOT spray water or cleaner into the Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) or Chip Card Reader slots, ports, or into ANY openings as it may damage electrical components.
- Do NOT spray or apply any type of cleaner directly onto the terminal.
To safely clean and disinfect your PayJunction Smart Terminal please follow these steps:
What you will need:
- A 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipe OR a soft, lint-free cloth with a small amount of 70% isopropyl alcohol applied to the cloth
- A dry, soft, lint-free cloth.
How to apply:
- Gently wipe the hard, nonporous outside surface of your Smart Terminal with the isopropyl alcohol wipe or the cloth listed as item #1 above. These surfaces include the display screen, keypad, and Contactless antenna on applicable models.
- Gently wipe the surface with the cloth listed as item #2 above to remove any remaining moisture or residue from the terminal.
Avoid excessive wiping and do not use abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels or similar items as it may damage the terminal.